ARE YOU A SEASONED SENIOR LINUX ENGINEER (REDHAT) LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking an experienced professional to join their growing organization on a full-time basis.
Senior Linux Engineer (RedHat)
About the Opportunity
- Our client is a great firm in downtown Toronto. They are looking for a full-time Senior Red Hat Administrator to join their team
- This role will be performing operational tasks and maintenance on virtualized (VMWare) RedHat servers running large cloud Java/MySQL/Nginx applications
- 6+ years’ experience in Linux administration, system/infrastructure administration
- Hands-on experience with server infrastructure delivering public-facing applications (eg Web servers, application servers)
- Strong Shell/Bash scripting skills (Python would be a huge plus)
- Exposure to VMware ESX environments in a clustered configuration, including VMotion, is a plus
- Experience managing containers (eg Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills on Linux platforms
- Experience with Ansible, Jenkins, CI/CD concepts
- Basic knowledge of MySQL server is a plus
- Good foundation in security best practices
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21886.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.