ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?. Our client is looking for a hardworking and adaptable individual to join their organization.
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
About the Company
Our client is a technology company with offices around the world. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for this pure budgeting, forecasting and month-end analysis role.
Why Work Here
- Fast paced as they achieving a solid growth curve
- Young and hip vibe
- Very hands-on role where you can take on as much accountability and professional development as you would like
- Great role for anyone's professional technical development
About the Opportunity
- Prepare annual budget and monthly financial forecasts
- Review monthly consolidated results and prepare relevant analysis
- Prepare monthly reporting schedules to support LOB
- Develop efficient processes to consolidate budget submissions and assist with
presentations to senior management
- Perform variance analysis, monthly and quarterly packages with detailed commentary for department leaders
- Analyze input received from both internal and external sources and develop key operating metrics and trends
- CPA or MBA
- 5+ years of total finance experience, including 2-3 years of FP&A
- Budgeted revenues, overhead and experience writing commentary and building presentations are assets
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23564.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.