WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR C++/C# DEVELOPER. Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 4 month contract.
Senior C++/C# Developer
Our client is currently hiring a Senior C++/C# Developer to work on a localization project of a major nation-wide application. In this role you will be expected to bring the following skills and expertise at a senior level.
About the Opportunity
- Advanced level programming in C++ in a Linux environment
- Advanced level programming with C#
- Managing code releases and developed API’s
- Create and unit test cases and perform testing
- Work with the development lead and architect to ensure a complete understanding of project scope, timelines and deliverables
- Report project updates to the team as required
- A college/university degree/diploma
- 10+ years developing in C++
- 5+ years developing in C#
- Strong sense of code awareness, best practices and principals
- Maturity, time management, responsibility and self-discipline
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Expert experience with localization, integration and development
- Experience with Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Performance testing
- Expert level in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, functions, packages, Database Triggers
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- Extensive experience with JBoss and DB2 is required
- Experience with thread synchronization, multi-processing, multithread programming
- Experience with Shell Scripts and Perl
- Experience with database initialization
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20826.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.