ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to provide management and board reporting as well as performance measurements.
About the Company
This is an exciting role at financial services firm. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and there is plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success, making this a great opportunity to grow professionally. They have a low turnover rate and employee engagement scores are very high.
About the Opportunity
- Create and enhance key reports that capture main drivers of success
- Execute analysis/decision support for key executive stakeholders
- Financial analysis to help drive strategic and operational decision-making
- Support value-enhancing initiatives, analysis of business performance metrics/drivers
- Identify and implement solutions which improve efficiency and effectiveness through the elimination, simplification, and automation of processes
- CPA, (CA/CMA or CFA/MBA)
- 4+ years of experience working in a financial analysis role within a finance department
- Financial services experience/knowledge is preferred
- Good communication skills (presenting)
- Strong PowerPoint and advanced Excel experience
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22720.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.