ARE YOU AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Interacting daily with internal and external C-suite executives as well as investors
- Handling information of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Manage and maintain control of executive team calendars by coordinating and scheduling appointments and meetings, reserving facilities, obtaining, distributing, and/or assembling supporting material
- Coordinating complex, international and domestic personal and business travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Organizing and expediting the flow of work through the executive office and initiate follow up action as required
- Compile, research and execute on upcoming events, meetings and other projects as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience and successful demonstration of responsibilities as presented above
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to multitask and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Self-starter attitude
- Open and adaptable to providing all types of support to the office and work as a team member
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) in particular
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Office Administration or related field
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23747.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.