ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is seeking a Director of Finance to join their growing team!
Director of Finance
About the Company
Our client is a privately-owned company in the medical manufacturing industry. Our client provides a good work-life balance and a competitive compensation plan with great benefits and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and hard work is rewarded.
Why Work Here
- Challenging and professionally rewarding projects
- Growing company, owned by private equity
- Opportunity for professional development, progression and mentorship within the organization
- Great work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Provide insights into the business and establish, implement, and contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives
- Spearhead proactive communications at all levels to ensure broad-based understanding of financial objectives
- Approve the method of developing gross-to-net estimates, understand and challenge products sales forecast
- Drive the business unit’s multi-year financial planning process
- Lead continuous improvement of financial tools, business modeling, and financial planning
- Execute robust, efficient, and effective budgeting and forecasting processes
- CPA, CA
- 10+ years of related experience in finance roles including experience in a people management role
- Strong transactional reporting background
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
$150,000 - $180,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22839.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.