ARE YOU LOOKING TO EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE? Our client is looking for a Corporate Controller to serve as key member of the Finance Leadership Team.
About the Company
Our client is a private Canadian company who manufactures electronic hardware. This company is trending up with huge market potential throughout both the US and Canada.
Why Work Here
- Growing company, revenue projected to double in 2-3 years
- Encourage entrepreneurial mindset, open communication,and open office space
- Good team dynamic, very friendly and supportive
About the Opportunity
- Develop and implement robust accounting practices
- Execute timely compliance reporting, including tax filings, lender reporting, board reporting and audited financial statement issuance
- Lead month-end closing processes and ensure the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements
- Lead the external audit process, including liaising with our external auditors and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate financial reports, including analysis of performance, variance, and cash flow
- Supervise customer contract review and billing
- Develop and administer tax planning strategies
- CPA (CA preferred)
- 8+ years of experience working in complex and fast-paced environments
- 3+ years of experience in industry in a financial reporting or full cycle accounting role
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22827.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.