ARE YOU A C++ DEVELOPER WITH EXPERIENCE WORKING ON COMPLEX BACKEND SYSTEMS? Our client is seeking an experienced professional to join their team on a full-time basis.
C++ Backend Developer
About the Opportunity
- Our client in downtown Toronto is hiring a Senior C++ Developer with strong experience in developing complex back-end systems
- In this role, you will be joining an Agile development team that maintains and develops world-class, complex applications for real-world financial transactions
- Computer Science or related STEM degree is preferred
- 4-5 years of C++ complex development experience (multi-threading, concurrency, etc.)
- Exposure to network/socket/TCP programming is a plus
- Experience developing in Linux/Unix environments
- Exposure to trading systems is a plus
- Python skills are a plus
- Strong English communication skills – written and verbal
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22608.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.